Book recommendation - Warriors by Erin Hunter


 

What is your first name? Isha
What class are you in? M2
What is the title of the book? Moonrise (Book 2 from the Warriors: The New Prophecy series.)
Who is the author? Erin Hunter
What is this book about? I don't want to spoil the book for anyone who wants to read it, but the book is about a bunch of cats who go on a journey to save their clans, and run into another tribe of cats, when one cat is picked out as special and had to face a another cat for the tribe to let him go as prisoner.
Has this book influenced you in anyway? Yes, it’s about cats and whenever a look at a cat, I don't look at it in the same way I used too.
Who would you recommend this book to? I would recommend this book to people who love action and cats or just want a new exciting book to read.
Why should they read this book? The book is interesting and full of action and suspense and it’s one of the best books I have ever read.
How did you learn about this book? I played a game that was a bit influenced by the book, and I saw the book in a old library sale and I just had to get it.
Any other comments or interesting facts about the book? It’s a series, and I think a new book might be coming soon.

Available for borrowing in the library.