Book recommendation - Percy Jackson (the series) by Rick Riordan



What is your first name? Amrita
What class are you in? M3
What is the title of the book? Percy Jackson (the series)
Who is the author? Rick Riordan
What is this book about? It’s mostly about Greek gods who exist on the earth but not as gods. As Percy, the son of one of the 'Big Three' Gods, ages, he comes across various battles, friends, enemies, monsters and gods. Can Percy live through all this or will he perish?? Read the amazing series to find out!!
Has this book influenced you in anyway? This book has taught me a lot about Greek gods and has also shown me a different perspective on how people think.
Who would you recommend this book to? I would recommend this book to everybody especially people who love reading about myths and gods.
Why should they read this book? This is a very knowledgable book as it is entertaining. It also has a very sarcastic kind of humour. This book is very interesting and once you read it I bet you won’t stop until you’re done with the entire series!!
How did you learn about this book? My friends were big fans of this book and they literally forced me to read it (and I'm so grateful they did that!!).

Available for borrowing from our library.