Book recommendation - Unravel me by Tahereh Mafi

13104080
What is your first name? Adrienne
What class are you in? M2
What is the title of the book? Unravel me (2nd book in the Shatter Me series)
Who is the author? Tahereh Mafi
What is this book about? It is about a girl named Juliette who has a special power- she can kill/seriously hurt anyone she touches.  She has finally learned to control it and is happy; she has a boyfriend, Adam, and everything seems to be fine. That's when the boy who kidnapped her in the 1st book, (Destroy me) reappears. His name is Warner and when he kidnapped Juliette, he managed to fall in love with her. (It’s a sort of love triangle.) She starts to discover there is more to her power than she had realized. She finds out even more about Warner's mysterious past, and discovers a connection between him and Adam that Warner will never know...
Has this book influenced you in anyway? Yes. It has inspired me to never let myself be controlled by others and to speak my mind.
Who would you recommend this book to? Anyone who loves mystery, adventure, and fantasy. (Some romance, too.)
Why should they read this book? It is an AMAZING book. It’s one of those that you never want to put it down after you start.
How did you learn about this book? I saw it in a bookstore and thought it looked interesting.