Book recommendation - Clockwork angel by Cassandra Clare

 

What is your first name? Rosy
What class are you in? M1
What is the title of the book? Clockwork Angel
Who is the author? Cassandra Clare
What is this book about? When Tessa Gray comes to London, she discovers shocking secrets about herself and gets pulled into the Shadow World.
Has this book influenced you in anyway? Yes, these are currently my favorite books.
Who would you recommend this book to? Everyone who likes: Mystery, Romance, History, Fantasy.
Why should they read this book? Because it is very well written and it has an AMAZING plot.
How did you learn about this book? I saw it on the shelves and I thought it would be fun to read. I was not disappointed.
Any other comments or interesting facts about the book? It’s part of a series. The series is called The Infernal Devices. I’m now reading the rest of the series. 

Available for borrowing from the library.